1 Collection of your information
We may collect the following types of personal data:
- residential and mailing address;
- email address;
- personal identification number (e.g. identity card number or passport number);
- telephone contact number;
- mother’s maiden name;
- age or birth date;
- bank account details including statements; and
- professional or job title or occupation.
We collect personal data directly from you unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so. When collecting personal data, we may collect it in various ways including:
- through your access and use of our website;
- through emails, messaging applications or other file sharing means that you use to provide the personal data to us.
2 Purpose of Collection, Use and Disclosure
We collect, use and disclose your personal data for the following purposes to:
- send communications as requested or consented to by you or your company;
- provide you with access to certain areas of our website;
- update our records and keep your contact details up to date;
- process and respond to any complaints or enquiries made by you; and
- comply with any law, rule, regulation, lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator, or to co-operate with any governmental authority.
3 Disclosure of Personal Data
We may disclose your personal data to:
- our affiliates, contractors or third party services providers for the purposes set out in paragraph 2 and the purposes of: (a) operating our website or business; (b) fulfilling requests by you; (c) processing and verification to enable us comply with our internal policies; and (d) otherwise providing our services to you or your company;
- law enforcement agencies or regulatory authorities where we are required to do so by law;
- relevant parties where it is necessary for legal proceedings; or
- any other organisations for any authorised purpose with your express consent.
We may disclose your personal data to our affiliates, contractors or third party service providers overseas for some of the purposes listed above.
4 Direct Marketing
We may send you direct marketing communications and information about our products and services that we consider may be of interest to you. These communications are sent in various forms, including mail, SMS, fax, telephone calls and email, in accordance with applicable laws. If you indicate a preference in regards to the method of communication, we will endeavour to use that method whenever practicable to do so.
You may at any time opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by logging into your account or the account through which your personal data was provided, and make the changes to your account preference. Alternatively, you may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by contacting us at the details below.
5 Access and Correction
You may access or correct any personal data we hold about you at any time by logging into your account or the account through which your personal data was provided.
Alternatively, you may contact us at the details below to request for access and correction of personal data that we hold. If you are entitled to access the personal data, we will try to provide you with suitable means of accessing it.
We take reasonable steps to ensure your personal data is protected from misuse or loss, and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
All email messages and instant messages sent to and from us may be monitored to ensure compliance with internal policies and to protect our business.
- keeping track of any preferences specified in your account;
- conducting research and diagnostics; and
- helping to preventing fraudulent activity and improve security.
If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can adjust your browser settings so that your device does not accept them.
ZigWay Pte. Ltd
79 AYER RAJAH CRESCENT