Who we are:
ZigWay (https://www.zigway.co/) is a leading social enterprise start-up based in Yangon. Our mission is to help low income families break free of debt traps. We design and build technology such as mobile apps to help people access cheaper and more flexible loans when they need it. We’re a small international team with great ambitions to make a positive difference to millions of families across Myanmar and beyond. We value creative problem solvers who love learning in a rapidly changing environment.
Your role will be both exciting and diversified. You’ll work closely with the company’s leadership team on a wide range of activities, and:
- Discover more about our target customers through surveys and field visits in Yangon.
- Develop new business opportunities.
- Seek market feedback to improve our services.
- Test our pioneering technology together with our target customers.
- Create new marketing and social media campaigns to promote our activities.
- Manage our daily operations, by monitoring and organising potential
What you will get:
- You will directly contribute to improving the lives of low income families.
- You will have many opportunities to accelerate your career. You will gain skills across a wide range of areas – from marketing, sales, research to operations.
- You will be part of Myanmar’s innovative technology scene.
- You will receive a market-based salary, in line with your experience.
Who you are:
- You are passionate about helping low income families in Myanmar improve their lives.
- You are a keen learner.
- You like talking AND listening to people. You know how to gain people’s trust and learn deep insights about their lives.
- You solve problems.
- You are flexible and enjoy the rapid changes that are part of working with a start-up.
- You are organised.
- You like technology, and often use apps such as Facebook, Viber and Zapya.
- You speak both Burmese and English fluently.
- Please send your Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.